Information on the safe and healthy operations of our hotel
Based on the guidance we have received and our general state of readiness, we are confident our operations continue to be safe and ready to serve our guests. We are here to provide you with exceptional accommodation experiences attaining the adequate hygiene, safety, and operational methods. We feel it is important to reach out to you the actions we are taking to keep our facilities safe and healthy. Our teams carefully follow the adequate cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection protocols. These protocols assist in illness prevention and include:
• Regular sanitation training for our team members.
• Clearly established time-schedule for cleaning and disinfection in all areas.
• Conspicuous placement of hand sanitizers in multiple areas of our facilities.
• Frequent cleaning and disinfection of outdoor and high touch locations.
Given the current concerns related to the new coronavirus 2019 (covid-19), we have established house rules that, along with adequate sanitation protocols, safety methods and operation procedures, guarantee the well-being of our guests during their stay with us. These rules include:
• We advise our guests to keep the necessary distance from the person next in line while approaching any indoors help-desk (reception, bar, buffet).
• We provide a face mask for our guests in case of coughing and/or sneezing in any indoors public space of the hotel.
• To avoid any health issues that may be caused from goods and/or services brought from third parties and consumed in-house we do not allow off-property food delivery services.
• We have replaced every hard copy (menus, information documents, maps & guides) with electronic material with the form of QR code, readable via your smart phone or tablet, simply by using any QR SCANNER application of your preference located in play store.
• We have insured to provide the fastest possible check-in procedure, upon your arrival in order minimize the waiting time and avoid crowded situations.
Our aim is to provide high-quality personalized services. All our team members are enthusiastic professionals at our guests’ disposal, responding promptly and effectively to their requests.
For our team members of the operating departments who join the daily shifts we took the following actions:
• Restrictions for a limited number of people in the workplace are respected.
• We have provided everyone with all recommended protective gear.
• We continue to regularly disinfect work surfaces, as well as public and back-office areas.
• We took measures to limit social hubs and keep a safe distance between team members (1,5m+).
As part of our commitment for the health and well-being of our guests, employees, and community, we are carefully monitoring the new coronavirus (covid19) situation through regular updates and guidance from the Hellenic Health Organization (E.O.D.Y.) and the National Health Ministry, as well as additional government and European organizations.
Based on the guidance we have received and our general state of readiness, we are confident our operations continue to be safe and ready to serve our guests.
We are very proud of our company’s teams who in these unprecedented circumstances show a very high level of self, social, as well as professional responsibility. In addition to their immediate compliance with strict hygiene, operational, communication, and coordination rules, they are exemplary hosts.
We value each guest that honors us with a visit to our destination, Gytheion, Mani.